Delco Electric’s safety success is due to our high level of commitment to our safety practices, which include:
- A full-time Safety Director and Safety Team, which means our safety training is done in-house!
- AED, CPR, Ergonomic and First-Aid training offered to all office employees
- All Foremen and Superintendents trained in AED, CPR and First Aid
- All Electrical Field Supervisors are OSHA 30 certified
- Regular Safety Committee meetings include all levels of staff and management
- Unscheduled site visits by our Safety Director - approximately every two weeks, followed by detailed safety reports
- Weekly safety meetings on site for all Foremen and field employees